Tuesday, November 6, 2012
How to Stay Young ...
1. Try everything twice.
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning: Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever... Never let the brain get idle.
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen: Endure, grieve, and move on.
7. Surround yourself with what you love: whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever … Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health … If it is good, preserve it … If it is unstable, improve it … If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips …
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
11. Forgive now those who made you cry.
Remember ... Lost time can never be found !!
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.